File Maintenance is a file transfer feature in our Display Manager software. This is mostly used to change the POS software on our display or send updated files that drive the OCS software. If a Delphi technician has sent you a zip file to change the POS or update files, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Display Manager software and select perform other tasks.
2. Right click your display and select 'Connect to OCS Display' and hit OK.
3. Once connected, right click the display and go to 'Advanced Tasks' - 'File Maintenance'.
4. On the bottom half of File Maintenance, navigate to where you saved the zip file provided by Delphi Tech Support. Click and drag the file to the top half and release.
5. Once the file transfer has completed, exit the File Maintenance window, right click the display, select 'Advanced Tasks' - Reboot.
6. The display will now reboot and the changes have been made on the display.
Video Walk Through