If you are getting the error " Forcibly closed connection within the Dtpoll software, use the following steps:
1. If the Fast Track PC software is not install on the PC, download and install the Fast Track PC software.
2. Click on SITE and then click ADD SITE.
3. Give it a name.
4. Under CONNECTION TYPE, select TCP/IP.
5. Enter the IP address 192.168.11.27
6. Change the port from 4660 to 3255.
7. Click OK
8. Click on CONNECT, the connect window will appear, click CONNECT again at the bottom and then OK.
9. Click on REMOTE CONTROL
10. Press MAIN MENU
11. ARROW DOWN to reset memory and press ENTER SELECT.
12. Enter the proper access code, you can a list of the temporary codes here.
13. Press the clear button. This will take up 5 minutes to complete. You will not be able to connect to the timer until this is complete. Close the REMOTE CONTROL window.
14. Wait for a new car to complete the line.
15. Click on DOWNLOAD and then click on SINGLE SITE. Once the download is complete, close the Fast Track PC Software.
16. Close Dtpoll
17. Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\The TDL Group\dtpoll.
17. Delete the 3 *.dat files located in the directory.
18. Open Dtpoll.exe
19. Right click on the Dtpoll icon in the system tray and select SEND TIMES NOW.