To change the IP address, you'll need to have a copy of our Display Manager software installed on the back office PC or on a laptop. You can download it HERE
1. Launch the Display Manager application and choose "Perform other tasks".
2. On the top Menu, click "Advanced" and select "Find OCS Display".
3. Network tool will now search for an OCS on the network.
If the display doesn't come up like the image above, temporary disable your Firewall and Anti-Virus software and click "Refresh".
4. Once the OCS is located, highlight C-Series by clicking on it once and then select "Properties".
5. Next you will see a screen where you can change the IP, Subnet Mask and Gateway of the OCS. You also have the option of settings it to DHCP. Enter your settings and click "Update OCS Display". The OCS will then reboot and the IP settings change.