While DTIS is running. Look just to the left of Windows system tray, you will see an arrow pointing up. If click on the up arrow, you will see programs that are running in the background. Find the icon with the label Drive Thru Information Systems.
1. Right click on the icon labelled Drive Thru Information System and select Configure.
2. Check the “Launch Application on Startup” box to make sure that DTIS launches automatically upon computer startup
3. Click “Validate Incoming Data”
4. You should see the message “Data validation successful. Click NEXT to continue”
5. Select the template format that best matches the customer’s needs (1 Field, 2 Fields, 4 Fields, etc.)
6. Select to display time in MM:SS (Minutes/Seconds) or SSS (Seconds Only)
7. Select / Deselect “Show Drive Thru”
8. Select to “Show Side A on Left” or “Show Side A on Right”. This determines position of the drive-thru lane on the screen
9. Click “Next”
10. Assign an Event to each field (MENU, GREET, PICKUP, TOTAL, ALL, etc.)
11. Assign the Information to display for the EVENT in each field (AVERAGE, TARGET%, TIME/AVERAGE)
12. Select “Show Chart” to display in BAR GRAPH, LINE CHART or PIE CHART format
13. Select the type of chart to be displayed - “BAR”, “LINE” or “PIE”
14. Enter the Number of cars to be chronologically displayed for that event (e.g. 10). Applies only to Bar Graphs & Line Charts
15. Once an event and information has been assigned to each field, click “Finish”