Make sure that your USB-VGA adapter is securely seated in the computer's USB port and the VGA cable is properly seated into the USB-VGA adapter. If it is both are secure, go ahead and reboot your PC.
Articles in this section
- Turn Off Daylight Savings On Your Fasttrack Timer
- Dtpoll "Forcibly closed connection" or "Frameworks" error.
- How to change IP settings on my Fasttrack timer
- What do I do if my DTIS is only showing one monitor under display devices?
- What do I do if the DTIS is not showing on the correct monitor?
- What do I do if my Drive Thru Information Systems display is blank?
- Fast Track Software Suite - Reporting tutorial video
- Fast Track 2000/3000 E3 Unable to connect
- How to determine if you have a detection problem in your drive thru
- Locked on detection